When you reach Alpha stage how will you know exactly? Will you feel sleepy, very calm and peaceful? or will you just *know* *know* ?
Thank you elliecutte, for asking this question. I am sure this will interest many. Here I am and here is the blog.
How do you know that you’ve reached alpha stage?
It’s hard to explain. How do you explain a feeling? A feeling that is so pure and profound, one cannot express it in words or even if one did try to explain it in words, words wouldn’t be able to justice to that feeling.
Alpha stage, is a magical world of peace, calm and happiness. Something you can experience anytime you want through meditation and positive thinking. Reaching the Alpha stage will give you a certain feel.
Everyone has a different experience of it. Some will feel exactly the same as 80% other people while some unique 20% will have a very different and unexplained experience. Is that 20% bad? Not at all. Those 20% are having an experience that’s unique to only them based upon some special power/ability/feature that they posses.
We will talk about that later. But if you are one of those 20%, let me know your experience.
Alpha Stage Experience In Meditation :
When you are meditating there comes a time when you reach Alpha Stage. How do you know that you have reached that stage? Here is what you might feel or see :
- Sudden gush of warmth. The good kind of warmth.
- Calmness, peace and quiet. Like you have been travelling on a noisy train and suddenly you reached a garden where there is nothing but quiet and beauty.
- A sensation on any part of your body or entire body. A sort of energy. Ball of energy.
- Feeling light. So light that you could fly.
- Elevated. You might feel you are an inch above the ground.
- Happiness and contentment. For that moment, everything in the world will be perfect.
- No distractions. Just an eternity of no thoughts.
- You may see white light. A ball of light circling.
- You may see YIN YANG.
- You might see another place – a garden, beach..Any place.
- Not wanting to open your eyes, because this feels good.
- A strong force around you.
- A sense of freedom.
- A feeling of “Stop”. Where you are not running against time, social media, work, friends.
- That moment is yours.
Alpha Stage Experience In Living:
While Alpha Stage is easy to understand when you are trying to reach it through meditation or thinking, most people do not realize that Alpha Stage is the level in which you can live your life. I am not sure if I have discussed this in previous blog or in the comments section (must oil my brain), so here is the thing about living in Alpha Stage.
When you live in Alpha Stage, it’s like you are always in connection with the universe. You know exactly what you want, how you want and you get it. Your life flows beautifully and everything around you is perfect. You do not have to count 1 to 10 to reach Alpha Stage because you already are in it. You want something and you just go for it.
Life becomes simple. Life becomes easy. And life becomes perfect.
How? How is it even possible? Oh Aisha you are such a liar. This is not logically possible.
Well, let me explain.
What are the two main things I have been focusing on in almost all my blogs?
Gosh…Do you even have to think about that… Darn it… Have you been paying any attention at all? This is absurd. *slaps herself out from dramatic overreaction.*
In all my blogs my focus is on BELIEVE & POSITIVE THINKING. These two are the keys to the Alpha Stage world. When you start living your life truly upon believe and positive thinking, things automatically seem perfectly fine because, even if something bad happens or it doesn’t go your way, you fall back on Believe that everything will be okay and your positive thoughts immediately send a signal to the universe asking for something better than this.
I hope you are getting my point.
Suppose you lose your job. Now as per my saying, I said, Alpha Stage is a dream life. Everything perfect. You get what you want. Right?
Now when you lose a job, that’s not what you dreamed of. Not something you wanted. BUT since you are in Alpha Stage, it means you have Believe & Positive Thinking. You will immediately believe that it’s going to be okay and you will positively think that you will find a better job. VOILA… You have immediately sent out a signal to the universe and before you even know, the universe has already started working to find you a job that’s even way better than the one you lost.
So in the end, you lost a job but for what? You lost it to find a better job. Losing your previous job was, in that case, a good thing. That’s exactly what happens in Alpha Stage.
Here are some experiences to know that you have entered Alpha Stage living.
- You always get the positive side even in bad times.
- You believe everything will be okay.
- You believe everything is possible.
- You are always surrounded by positive thoughts.
- You are cheerful, happy and full of energy.
- You feel active.
- You smile a lot. Like really a lot. You might look at a bird and smile because it’s beautiful.
- You start looking at things in a positive way.
- Everything around you starts looking beautiful.
- The birds, the trees, the sky, everything appears shiny and beautiful.
- People around you find comfort in you.
- Babies who usually always cry will find peace and comfort around you, specially if you hold them.
- Any ill person will start feeling a little better in your presence.
- Your presence will make the surroundings pleasant.
- You will be more loved and wanted by everyone.
- Strong gut feelings.
- Clear sight of small things that are usually not noticeable. (Like lines on the palm).
- A stronger 6th sense.
- A better sense of judgement that will prove right from time to time.
- Cheerful behavior.
- Being able to focus on work, life and love.
- Better multitasking skills.
Those are a few things that you will feel and see in Alpha Stage. Share your Alpha Stage experience. I would love to hear them. As always, questions and comments are always more than welcomed. Don’t be shy 🙂