Ready or not here I come
So I present to you another contest….
For those of you who have not participated in my previous contests, These contests are just to bring bloggers together. I have met so many new bloggers through these contest and they are now my favorite. So jump in. Let’s discover other bloggers and let’s be discovered as well.
Personally, I love this contest because I get to read some awesome and wonderful stuff haha
For a rough idea, check out my previous 2 contests :
Picture Worth Your Words Contest (Closed)…
Picture Worth Your Words Contest # 2 : The Tide Of Time
Picture Worth Your Words Contest # 3 : FORBIDDEN
This is a picture and word prompt based contest. Below you have 4 picture prompts from which you have to pick the image that strikes you the most. Theme of this contest is “FORBIDDEN,” so whatever you write, whether a story, poem, script, dialogue etc, it must revolve around the theme of something that’s forbidden.
Below are some of my MOST FAVORITE images, so please do the justice to them
Picture Prompt 1
Picture Prompt 2
Picture Prompt 3
Picture Prompt 4
1. Your post should be about the picture along with the word hint. Poems, Stories, Dialogues, Script… Anything that arouses you.
2. No abusing or swearing.
3. No copy pasting (needless to say) .
4. Grammar, punctuation and spelling check please.
5. Closing date of the contest is 19th May, 2013.
How To Participate:
1. Make a new post on your blog page. Insert the picture prompt you have chosen to write on and then your entry.
2. Before starting the post, mention that you are doing the post for “Picture Worth Your Words Contest # 3 : Forbidden” and link it to this page.
3. Copy paste the link of your Contest Entry through comments on this page.
Email subscribers can simply make the post on any of your social networking site and then Copy Paste the link in the comments. Don’t forget you still have to abide by the rest of the rules.
As a courtesy, please do read other entries and comment on them as well. After all we are all here to build new connections.
Judging Will Be Based On :
1. Appropriate title, relevance to the picture, word prompt and depth.
2. Rules followed as per said.
3. Your interest (comments) on other contestant’s post.
4. Justice with the picture.
5. The effect it makes on mee
Good Luck And Have Fun…