Ooooooooooooooo *just as Dee Dee does it when she sees a red shiny button which says DO NOT PRESS*
I have been tagged, I have been tagged, I have been tagged.
Yup I sang that out loud in my mind and also did some dance moves with a smile. Yay.
So one of my favorite blogger on WordPress, Shira tagged me today with a very funny and enjoyable game. For all those people who want to read some brilliant humor on everyday life, The Way I Live Naturally is what you need to read. Her blogs will talk about simplest of things from a whole new level.
So whats this game?
Here are the rules :
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
These are the brilliant question she asked, And I shall attempt to answer them 😀
1. Have u ever had a failing grade?
Ans. Ummm..Is 03 out of 100 failing grade? LOL. I failed all year in 10th Grade in Maths and in 12th Grade in accounts. Because my teachers didn’t teach in class so that more students would go to them for tuition (money making tricks). All my class mates took tuition and I decided to fail.
2. How u cope up with that?
Well, I failed all year but right before 2 months to exam, I bought myself a thick guide book. Every night I would tell God that he is my teacher and he should teach me and then I would study.
Sometimes, it would take 3 hours to find out where I went wrong in one balance sheet of accounts. But in the end. Guess what? The only time I pass are the final exam and I actually got more than what my friends who went to tuition got.
IN YOUR FACE PEOPLE. LOL
3. When you are stress, what is/are your stress reliever?
Games. I just start playing some games. Probably the ones with firing and boxing and bombing. So in a way, I picture the bad guys of the game as my stress and I hit them and enjoy it. Lol.
4. Back pack or Sling bag?
6. PC or Laptop?
7. Where you choose to go for a vacay?
Paris. Aaahhh one of my desires to be there. Probably would go there for a honeymoon (if I get married to a rich man.lol)
8. Why you choose WordPress?
It’s simple, easy and has a lot of options. Gives me the liberty to speak my thoughts a loud to the world. Besides most sites are wordpress based so voila, here I am too
9. What’s your passion?
Currently, Jose Silva Mind Power.
10. To where you are now, have u found yourself?
I am half way through and I have almost found myself. I am realizing and accepting my bad sides instead of lying about them.
11. If you will given a blank page of paper, what will you do:
a. write? b. draw? c. stare?
Definitely stare 🙂 🙂 🙂 One of my favorite things to do.
Oright. Time for me to ask some random, out of the box and creative questions. Are you sure you want to answer them ?? 😛 😛 🙂
1. 7 little frogs or one big frog? 😛
2. If given a chance, what would you want to change in you? Physically that is.
3. What comes to your mind when I say, ” A tree with lots of shiny red apples.”
4. Ask for permission first OR do it without permission and then simply say that you are sorry?
5. A late night club party with friends OR hitting the empty streets late at night on your bike with top speed?
6. What is the most embarrassing moments of your life.
7. What is that something you wish you had done but did not do.
8. If time could go back, what would you want to change from your past?
9. Would you do a hooligan red Indian dance on a wedding?
10. Have you ever had a recurring dream? What was it?
11. If you could scream out loud standing over a mountain, what would you scream?
The people I am tagging are:
1. the ilongga
4. Rana Armoush
10. Robotic Rhetoric