CLOSED FOR JUDGING 🙂
Hello Awesome Bloggers,
I am back with a new contest. This time its a little spicier than before. for those of you who do not know about my previous contest, Here is what it was “Picture Worth Your Words Contest.”
The contest is basically just to discover more bloggers and be discovered among the rest. I have found so many talented, humorous, funny, awesome and amazing bloggers from my previous contest (they gave me hell lot of torture in deciding the winner lol).
As you all can see I have named this contest as “Tide Of Time” so this is a Picture + Word Prompt contest.
Picture Worth Your Words Contest # 2 : The Tide Of Time
Below are three Picture Prompts which are yet again deep, meaningful and have a lot of unsaid words and emotions hidden in them. You have to pick one picture that speaks to you the most and then use the word prompt as hint.
And most of all, Don’t forget to have fun. Find other bloggers, read their entries, comment on them and discover the awesome world of bloggers. Each so unique, different and talented in their own way.
Word Prompt : The Tide Of Time
Picture Prompt # 1
Picture Prompt # 2
Picture Prompt # 3
1. Your post should be about the picture along with the word hint. Poems, Stories, Dialogues, Script… Anything that arouses you.
2. No abusing or swearing.
3. No copy pasting (needless to say) .
4. Grammar, punctuation and spelling check please.
5. Closing date of the contest is 10th March, 2012.
How To Participate:
1. Make a new post on your blog page. Insert the picture prompt you have chosen to write on.
2. Before starting the post, please mention that you are doing the post for “Picture Worth Your Words Contest # 2 : The Tide Of Time” and link it to this page.
3. Comment on at least 5 other Contest Entries.
4. Copy paste the link of your Contest Entry through comments on this page.
5. Also copy paste the link of 5 Contest Entries that you commented on and also share the reason. (Remember we are here to explore others and be explored).
Email subscribers can simply make the post on any of your social networking site and then Copy Paste the link in the comments. Don’t forget you still have to abide by the rest of the rules.
Judging Will Be Based On :
1. Appropriate title, relevance to the picture, word prompt and depth.
2. Rules followed as per said.
3. Comments made by other contestants on your post.
4. Your interest (comments) on other contestant’s post.
5. The effect it makes on mee 😛
Good Luck And Have Fun…