1. I do not have a Facebook account and neither do I know how Facebook works.
2. I do not have a twitter account.
3. The only time I am not wearing my flip-flops is when I am on my bed to sleep or crouched on sofa.
4. I hardly iron my clothes (nor does someone iron for me). May be once in two or three months (if the occasion calls for ironed clothes).
5. My closet does not have neatly folded clothes. I just twist, turn and roll the clothes in, which forms innumerable creases on them.
6. I wear extremely creased and wrinkled clothes to my college/dinners/relatives’ house because I am too lazy to iron my clothes. Once I wore a shirt that was so wrinkled and crumbled, everyone thought it was a designer made wrinkled shirt. HAHA.
7. When I don’t eat, I can survive days without eating… When I eat, I need food in every 5 mins…
8. I hallucinate a lot and mostly I see human figures staring at me.
9. I am strong as long as I don’t make friends or have someone to rely on. The moment I attach strings, I become weak.
10. My cousins tag me with Dee Dee because I am always messing up with their stuff.
So those were 10 Unbelievable Things About Me which of course aren’t that unbelievable. I think most of yo out there pretty much have the same habits.
Share your 10 Unbelievable Things About You 🙂 🙂 🙂