Today when I was asked another out-of-the-blue-strange question by people (strangers), Friends (none) and Foes (everyone), I decided I would do a blog about it. These are random stuffs that people keep telling me or ask me (IDK WHY).
Sometimes I answer them, Sometimes I insult them and sometimes I just ignore them depending upon who the person asking me is.
Here I go,
- 1. So…. (long pause indicating an out-of-the-blue question coming)What exactly do you do on Glamzzle?
Ans. A site doesn’t run on its own unless its an automated site that picks blogs from other sites based on the keywords given to it. I pretty much have a lot to do on my site and one of the tiny “a lot” includes something called “MANAGING.” I have dedicated, talented and wonderful writers to write original articles. So if you can think, you would know that it’s not automated and it definitely needs managing and then there are technical terms which I am sure would be a waste of use.
2. Ummm. What do you do when you are not on your laptop.
Ans. If I am not on my laptop, I am sleeping.
- 3. What do you do all day.
Ans. I spend my entire day with my husband (laptop).
- 4. You do need to involve yourself in other activities of life.
Ans. Thank you very much but I am quiet happy within my cocoon of isolation.
- 5. It’s really strange that you eat at 3 or 4 A.M.
Ans. Probably because my stomach doesn’t have a watch. I am sure yours does. Lucky You.
- 6. You forgot to drink your tea lying right next you YET AGAIN. Next time don’t even ask me to make you one.
Ans. * embarrassed and annoyed at myself*
- 7. (At any wedding, party or someones house) What’s so important in your cell that you have been into it for like EVER?
Ans. Apparently its way better than giving fake smiles at every dumb thing that everyone says. And FYI, not interested in one of your did-you-know stories.
- 8. Is that a sleeping pajama you are wearing to my house?
Ans. I am sorry I didn’t know sleeping pajama’s weren’t allowed in your house. I’ll remember that next time and avoid coming to your house at all.
- 9. What’s the use of having a blog page. Does it earn you anything?
Ans. Yes, It earns me presence of mind, pleasure of heart and peace of soul. Just like your daily gossips does to do.
- 10.a. (at weddings) Am I looking good?
- 10.b. Oh c’mon you are lying, isn’t it.
Ans. As a matter of fact, Yes I am.