Update (16th January) : Contest Closed For Judging
Okay so few days back I announced a contest at “A Contest Coming Up… Participate And Spread The Fire…” for 6th January, 2012 and here it is.
I have the pictures and you have the words :). Look at the picture carefully. Choose which ever picture speaks to you the most and then write down whatever comes to your mind. Don’t give it a second thought because second thoughts come from your mind while first thoughts come from heart.
It can be a blog, poem, story, dialogue, quote…. Simply anything in your words.
Depress me, impress me, make me smile or make me sad…. But your words should impact me…
Picture Worth Your Words Contest.
Below are three Picture Prompts that I found too deep and reflecting different ideas. The first one is my personal favorite, while second one speaks a million words to me all in the same time and third is highly intriguing.
Picture Prompt # 1
Picture Prompt # 3
1. Your post should be about the picture only.
2. No abusing or swearing.
3. No copy pasting (needless to say) .
4. Grammar, punctuation and spelling check please.
5. Closing date of the contest is 16th January, 2012.
How To Participate:
1. Make a new post on your blog page. Insert the picture prompt you have chosen to write on.
2. Before starting the post, please mention that you are doing the post for “Picture Worth Your Words Contest” and link it to this page.
3. Comment on at least 5 other Contest Entries.
4. Copy paste the link of your Contest Entry through comments on this page.
5. Also copy paste the link of 5 Contest Entries that you commented on and also share the reason. (Remember we are here to explore others and be explored).
Some of my Email Subscribers wanted to participate too. So you guys can simply make the post on any of your social networking site and then Copy Paste the link in the comments. Don’t forget you still have to abide by the rules.
Judging Will Be Based On :
1. Appropriate title, relevance to the picture and depth.
2. Rules followed as per said.
3. Comments made by other contestants on your post.
4. Your interest (comments) on other contestant’s post.
5. The effect it makes on mee 😛
Make Mommy Proud 🙂 🙂 🙂