Here is a list of things I like and when I tell this to my people, they look at me with the are-you-kidding look or they look at me with the usual awe-yewk-that’s-so-gross look or they just think I am crazy. But I find it totally normal.
1. I like the smell of new plastic stuff. Reminds me of my childhood when my parents used to bring toys for me.
2. The smell of yeast. OMG I simply love the smell of yeast.
3. I like half cooked and half raw chicken or meat. It totally tastes delicious and whenever I cook I usually take out a few half raw chicken/meat pieces and enjoy them while no one is watching. lol.
3. I like half-cooked and half raw macaroni/noodles. The taste of raw flour can simply not be explained. Again whenever em making them, I eat a lot of them while they are still on the way to cook.
4. When its cold and everyone starts switching on the heaters, I love to switch on the AC and the fan and make it extreme cold.
5. I love to eat ice cream when its chilling cold. This is not weird and 90% of the ppl in this world love to do this, don’t they? *looks doubtful*
6. I like to wash my hands or do the dishes with cold chilling water when its chilling winters because I am too lazy to wait for the hot water and then mix both of them.
7. I like to look at the sky for hours and hours when I am all alone.
8. I like to sleep with lights on. And if I am to share the room then I need enough light to see each and every object in the room.
9. I simply and most profoundly love to be in my sleeping pajama all the time because its cozy.
10. I love salt and em a salt addict. I eat the same amount of salt in one day that a person would consume within a week.