The first time I received “Versatile Blogger Award,” I jumped exactly like a little child does when he wakes up from a sleep only to find his favorite game lying right next to his pillow.I will honestly say that the second award hasn’t changed my emotions even 1%.
Reading-Stars thank you so much for nominating me for “Kreativ Blogger Award.”
Even though this award is just a circulation from one blogger to another but to be listed in someones nomination list is an achievement in itself.Although I have to stop jumping lest the people from downstairs make a complain. LOL
Thank You again.
Rules of Acceptance
1) Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
2) Post a photo of the award.
3) Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
4) Choose six people to present this award to.
5) Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
With rule # 1 and 2 done, Here are 10 things about me which I hope you really don’t know. lol
1. I don’t like to complain much over things. I either watch them happen silently or resolve to change them.
2. I am a stronger person than I actually think I am.
3. I used to be scared of the dark until I started loving it.
4. I have learned that in life only 3 people stay by your side and they are – I, Me and Myself.
5. I use my touch screen mobile as a plate for smaller dry snacks (biscuits, cookies, beans etc)
6. I hate all dry fruits except for walnuts.
7. Most of the random people I know, call me Juliet ( I seriously don’t know why and it surprises me why they all chose this name).
8. 90% of my blogs are tagged with word “weird.”
9. I love love love dark images.
10. The like the taste of blood (not that I drink glasses of it. LOL )
Here are the 6 deserving nominees for this award.